I’ve been out and about talking to diverse audiences about climate and energy. Here are a few of the recent videos and podcasts:
- A Hoover Institution interview recorded August 15 touching on some current issues in climate and energy
- A June 27 conversation at the Aspen Ideas Festival with Chris Field from Stanford, moderated by Amy Harder. The framing topic was “Is the Energy Transition Moving Too Fast?”.
- A March 23 presentation to the French Association des Climato-réalistes. The talk itself begins at 4:40 after the introduction.
- An interview with André Bercoff on French talk radio.
- An interview with Jordan Peterson
- Three wins in a trio of three debates against three different opponents at three different universities.
- A debate with Professor Andrew Dessler of Texas A&M about the necessity of large and rapid reductions in greenhouse gas emission.
- A Converging Dialogues podcast with Xavier Bonilla
- A discussion of energy education with Veriten’s Maynard Holt and NYU students
- An Newsmaker Saturday interview with Fox News’ John Hook
- A keynote address for the Steamboat Institute
- A “debate” about climate science with David Romps at UC Berkeley
- A podcast with Joe Rogan
- The Annual Lecture of the Global Warming Policy Foundation in London
- An interview on the McCuistion television program
- A conversation with Alex Epstein on his Power Hour podcast
- A conversation with Chris Wright, CEO of Liberty Oilfield Services
- A conversation with Michael Shermer of the Skeptics Society
- A conversation with Purdue’s President Mitch Daniels
- An interview sponsored by the American Enterprise Institute, where I am now a Non-Resident Senior Fellow
- A more technical talk for the Irish Climate Science Forum and CLINTEL
- A recent blog post about the need for a more considered approach to addressing climate and energy issues
I’d be grateful for any feedback and do feel free pass this material on to others.